Friday, July 17, 2009

My Little Photog~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer



Asha and I went to Rejuvenation Hardware in Portland today and had us a little photography outing. She was thrilled to get to tote around the D60. She asked if she could buy it for $5. I told her I'd have to think about it.
She snapped away like a mad women and I just let he have her run of the place. People stopped and stared, chuckled, and pointed, as this little blondw girl wandered around the whole store clicking away. I gave her a few points here and there, but nothing too big. I really wanted to see what she'd 'find' in the viewfinder. When we got home and loaded them onto the Mac, I was pleasantly surprised to see a ton of keepers in her shots! She did great! If you want to see her shots from the day, click on my Flickr slideshow and navigate your way to 'Asha's Shots' set. Heres one of my favorite of hers from today.


No comments:

Post a Comment